Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Data/USB problem

I picked up this phone last week for a good deal. Due to my Droid X having problems a few months ago I killed my Cricket account. Due to the suspension with CU I couldn't do a ESN change so I had to rely on a store to flash my phone.

I got the phone, worked just fine, already rooted and had Venum Ice on it, and got a store to get me a new account ($50 Android plan) with free activation and free flash. I didn't check my data while at the store nor did I ask how they flashed it thinking they used CDMA like most of the people around here do. So far no data. The Greenk45 app hasn't worked either. Learning about modems and what not I put the rom Paranoid Android Jelly Bean on. Since installing PAJB that's when I lost my USB connection. I get a I: & G: drive but nothing in device manager(s).

I currently have
    FH13
    CM10
    Network: Sprint
    Mobile Network State: Disconnected (I can catch it "connecting" but that's it)
    PRL 45565

I've searched thru this site and a few others but can't seem to find a solution to my problems. For my data I've tried the following:
    *#*#4636#*#*
    GreenK45
    Before the rom swap I tried swapping out the PRL in the roam mode in QSPT but I kept losing port connection after "write to phone". I tried to do this again after the rom swap but haven't been able to connect.

For the USB:
    I've uninstall and reinstalled drivers
    Swapped USB ports
    Swapped USBs
    Rebooted the phone

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Some how the phone connected and I got it up and running with no problems. I'm on EL29 running the Blu Kuban ICS rom. 3G is running smooth. I don't know about MMS since I use GV.

If you're on a ROM that is ICS or higher, you need to flash this to get 3G data working
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information