Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

I have contacted her on several occasions since day one with this issue, Yes it has been 2 months & it is still not fixed.
    It is worst now than to begin with. I use to be able to send pics now I can't send or receive them.
    Last edited by MyrieLo; 08-04-2012 at 08:56 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by MyrieLo View Post
    I have contacted her on several occasions since day one with this issue, Yes it has been 2 months & it is still not fixed.
    It is worst now than to begin with. I use to be able to send pics now I can't send or receive them. This is supposed to be
    guaranteed thru the forum this is why I chose this avenue. It I just contacted her now I would say ok BUT I have repeatedly
    contacted her. I am not happy with this flash & now want a full re-fund SO I can take it elsewhere to get it completely
    re-flashed.
    You are now telling me that you have dropped calls. After 2 months? Hmmm. Besides when i would email you a solution, you would email back in 2 weeks about results. I will send you a partial refund as i said. 2 months of using flash, then wanting a Full refund stating a problem you never stated before, seems fishy. As i said, i am sending you $10 for mms.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked Johnson View Post
    Perhaps if the OP could provide you with some screen shots or detailed error messages you could decipher if it was pertinent to notification settings or conflicting applications or maybe we all could work on getting stock MMS to work instead of using some generic app that sends errors and duplicates although it works its kinda janky plus makes us look like we know what we are doing.
    YES that is exactly what happens Wrecked Johnson I get 2 or 3 of the messages & error everytime I try to download it. I LOVE my phone. I love cricket. All I want is for my phone in ALL aspects to work on cricket & I will be happy. THis is just fustrating. I do have missed calls where my phone never rings & goes to voicemail BUT I think that is cricket & not the flashing service there.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You have to be kidding me. Dina is one of the best flashers work wise and customer service wise. I've heard complaints about flashed phones from time to time in San Antonio, and I've been down there.

I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to flash this phone because I purchased it on release day directly from a Sprint store. MMS worked the very first day. She is using the same method that I used.

To everyone else, refrain from attacking the people who have been flashing on this forum from day one. You know nothing about us, one of you has been banned for being a troll before and the other one refuses to stop with the language.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    You are now telling me that you have dropped calls. After 2 months? Hmmm. Besides when i would email you a solution, you would email back in 2 weeks about results. I will send you a partial refund as i said. 2 months of using flash, then wanting a Full refund stating a problem you never stated before, seems fishy. As i said, i am sending you $10 for mms.
    REALLY so since I have contacted you on NUMEROUS occasions & you still have not fixed it. I get a partial refund.
    How is that service guaranteed. I am not happy at all. Like I said if this was the 1st time I contacted you I would say ok BUT it is not. I have tried to work with you & been polite & understanding, I am now fed up & just want my money back. I do not wanna pay someone $5 to fix it & go thru that trouble...or download anymore apps & try to get them to work when they are not. I just want it fixed right is ALL & yopu have not been able to do it.

Yes like I said I am having trouble with dropped calls now too. Sorry BUT I am thinking it is Cricket service not the
    flash service BUT I do not know for sure.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

REALLY so since I have contacted you on NUMEROUS occasions & you still have not fixed it. I get a partial refund.
    How is that service guaranteed. I am not happy at all. Like I said if this was the 1st time I contacted you I would say ok BUT it is not. I have tried to work with you & been polite & understanding, I am now fed up & just want my money back. I do not wanna pay someone $5 to fix it & go thru that trouble...or download anymore apps & try to get them to work when they are not. I just want it fixed right is ALL & yopu have not been able to do it.

Yes like I said I am having trouble with dropped calls now too. Sorry BUT I am thinking it is Cricket service not the
    Then how is the full refund is justified again? You get web, apps, talk, text, market and stuff. Just mms is not working..but then you need 100% refund? Hmm. Please refer to Chris's respond above about the app we have installed.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    You have to be kidding me. Dina is one of the best flashers work wise and customer service wise. I've heard complaints about flashed phones from time to time in San Antonio, and I've been down there.

I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to flash this phone because I purchased it on release day directly from a Sprint store. MMS worked the very first day. She is using the same method that I used.

To everyone else, refrain from attacking the people who have been flashing on this forum from day one. You know nothing about us, one of you has been banned for being a troll before and the other one refuses to stop with the language.
    I am not saying anything bad about her. I do not know her. I was thrilled with the fact she could do it from my house. All I am saying is my MMS is not working & it has not since day 1. I have tried to get it fixed on several occasions. I have contacted her since day 1 & still this is un-resolved. I am not sure why it is not working, I have tried a few downloads she sent & none are working. I just want a fully functioning phone like what I paid the flasher to do is all. Is that too much to ask?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Why would the app work for so many phones, and only on yours it would fail? Then you would request a 100% refund telling me that somebody would reflash the phone for $75...in the email blaming the drop calls that now happen on the flash. Sending you the $10 refund and we can try to resolve the mms problem. You can check back on the forum when we come up with another solution. Thanks!
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Your service says:
    Flash is 100% which means that you will have EVERYTHING working including:
    1) Talk
    2) Text
    3) Picture messaging
    4) Full 3g web browsing
    5) Applications (all the applications that you will download from the market will work. You will get Facebook notifications, Email push, games, or any other apps you would want; Youtube works as well)
    6) GPS navigation (you don't need the navigation from Cricket to use the navigator on the phone)
    7) 3G hotspot (supported models)
    100% Flashing guarantee! If we are unable to flash your phone, you will get 100% money back. I provide lifetime support on all my flashes!

My phone is not working 100% has not since day 1 SO I want a 100% back like your guarantee says.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

If we are UNABLE to flash your phone. On that check list only mms is not working, Myrio.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Tell us how you usually send and receive MMS. Have you disabled notifications on the stock application and only use the MMS app that was given to you to send/receive MMS?

You are using the same application that was used from day 1 when this phone was released. It worked flawlessly. What is your zip code? MMS requires data for transmittal so sometimes when you're dropping packets, MMS will not send or receive.

There is a public MMS solution, but it is harder to be done remotely. Others have found it and posted it on the site.

Are you attempting to use Handcent or Go SMS? Sorry if you've stated this already, but I don't have much time these next few days for the forum. I only have 4 days out of the next 3 weeks that I will be working in a civilian capacity.

So after your last post, let her login to your computer, change your flash up (zero it out) and get a dealer to remove the ESN from your account because I'm pretty sure that someone changed the ESN for you. Then you'll be back to the beginning.

She is not responsible for things outside her control like network issues.

What's funny is that despite all the personality types on the Internet, mainly all of the people who are very outspoken behind a monitor, she has maintained a 100% feedback rating on eBay. This is practically miraculous. I truly wish all of her customers would chime in. She makes me look like Satin himself when it comes to handling belligerent customers.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-18-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Why would the app work for so many phones, and only on yours it would fail? Then you would request a 100% refund telling me that somebody would reflash the phone for $75...in the email blaming the drop calls that now happen on the flash. Sending you the $10 refund and we can try to resolve the mms problem. You can check back on the forum when we come up with another solution. Thanks!

It's not just me ...look here is another thread in your forum with others having the same problem...are they lying too.

http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-s...s-fix-yet.html

The other person who is going to fix it said it is hard to work on a flash someone else has done SO they will re-do the whole thing. Remotely also. That is what they are going to charge me.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Yes and you will believe them and attempt to pay the full price. Very good.

Phones that have been flashed before I love. The people already have a Cricket PRL written in and all the settings. They are probably going to use a universal MMS app as well that will take care of that portion so there is nothing that could have been fouled up. If anything they are going to write a new PRL and hope that it was just that. It's pretty much the same thing as when a flasher gets someone who just changed their phone number. Change a few fields (certainly not as much data as the first time it was flashed), and you're done.

I knew people that use to say this and chuckle when they got paid more than the first person who flashed it and had 1/10th of the work to do.

As far as the other people and MMS. If you were a phone flasher yourself, you might grasp this a little bit more. They ARE NOT lying. Samsung devices have been notoriously more difficult than HTC and then Motorola devices to get native MMS working. I think the progression of difficult goes HTC - > Motorola - > Samsung/LG. Others can chime in on that one. This is why universal MMS applications were created. When flashing a phone remotely or even in a store, it's easier to install one application than to tweak APNs, build.prop, telephony.db, mms.apk etc. This one application works universally hence it's name. Usually versions are made for different OS versions (ie 2.2, 2.3, 4.x). A solution for each model or one solution that works across an entire OS version.... The choice when flashing remotely is clear. You want to eliminate the requirement of user input as much as possible. You would really like to remove the variable of human error completely... Unfortunately the flasher can't completely do that when they don't have the device in front of them.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-18-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Tell us how you usually send and receive MMS. Have you disabled notifications on the stock application and only use the MMS app that was given to you to send/receive MMS?

You are using the same application that was used from day 1 when this phone was released. It worked flawlessly. What is your zip code? MMS requires data for transmittal so sometimes when you're dropping packets, MMS will not send or receive.

There is a public MMS solution, but it is harder to be done remotely. Others have found it and posted it on the site.

Are you attempting to use Handcent or Go SMS? Sorry if you've stated this already, but I don't have much time these next few days for the forum. I only have 4 days out of the next 3 weeks that I will be working in a civilian capacity.

So after your last post, let her login to your computer, change your flash up (zero it out) and get a dealer to remove the ESN from your account because I'm pretty sure that someone changed the ESN for you. Then you'll be back to the beginning.

She is not responsible for things outside her control like network issues.

What's funny is that despite all the personality types on the Internet, mainly all of the people who are very outspoken behind a monitor, she has maintained a 100% feedback rating on eBay. This is practically miraculous. I truly wish all of her customers would chime in. She makes me look like Satin himself when it comes to handling belligerent customers.

I am not using the one that was sent since day 1 becuz she has sent me two others now. One of those did not work & the other she said another gentleman would fix have not heard back from him & it does not work either at this point. She said that would be $5 to fix. Why am I sending him $5 for that. She said she would refund it BUT seems like a hassle I don't need why cant she just send it directly to him in the 1st place.

No I have not disabled notifications on the stock application...not sure how but would love to know how. Thanks for suggesting & asking.

I am located in San Antonio...78227 is my zip code. I use to be able to send but never receive EXCEPT one time & not sure why that time worked.

No I am not using GO SMS or any other message system. I truly just want my phone to work 100%!! If you can fix it I will be elated. This is the only reason I was gonna pay someone else to do it.

LOL about the satin comment...I am just SOooo frustrated. It has been 2 months & still not working. My kiddos send me pics I can never get. I do not get to see them often & that is alot of times our means of conversing. It is upsetting when you are missing out on a very important event that will never happen again & they are sending you pics in real time.

I now understand perhaps alittle better why she did not go back in & look at it & try to fix it remotely again, that was something I could not understand either, thank you for clearing that up to.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

I am not using the one that was sent since day 1 becuz she has sent me two others now. One of those did not work & the other she said another gentleman would fix have not heard back from him & it does not work either at this point. She said that would be $5 to fix. Why am I sending him $5 for that. She said she would refund it BUT seems like a hassle I don't need why cant she just send it directly to him in the 1st place.

No I have not disabled notifications on the stock application...not sure how but would love to know how. Thanks for suggesting & asking.

I am located in San Antonio...78227 is my zip code. I use to be able to send but never receive EXCEPT one time & not sure why that time worked.

No I am not using GO SMS or any other message system. I truly just want my phone to work 100%!! If you can fix it I will be elated. This is the only reason I was gonna pay someone else to do it.

LOL about the satin comment...I am just SOooo frustrated. It has been 2 months & still not working. My kiddos send me pics I can never get. I do not get to see them often & that is alot of times our means of conversing. It is upsetting when you are missing out on a very important event that will never happen again & they are sending you pics in real time.

I now understand perhaps alittle better why she did not go back in & look at it & try to fix it remotely again, that was something I could not understand either, thank you for clearing that up to.

Originally you were complaining that if mms was too large it would not send. You have all the copies of all the apps. You need the first one, just tell me you need the first one.
    Second. When you install Mraabs app, you need to process the payment from your side. That's why I told you, the money will be sent to you. How hard is that?

There is no computer work with Actual flash needed. You needed to install the app and seemed to be tech savvy to be able to handle that (which you were since you had no issues installing apps).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information