Full Flash Verizon LG Intuition Phablet Tutorial: Talk, Text, MMS, Internet
At the moment, the only thing I cannot get it work is 3G data. This is a test post for our Page Plus section.
MMS will utilize Mraabhimself's app. To get this working, I am using a blank VZW sim card.
LG Drivers: LG VS950 Support: Find Manuals & Warranty Info | LG USA
DFS CDMA Tool: CDMA Tool. DFS software. www.cdmatool.com
- Install LG drivers.
- Enable USB debugging by going to settings > developer options > USB debugging.
- Plug USB cable in.
- Go to the drop down notification bar. You should see an entry for the USB options. Select it and choose Internet connection (Modem). Sometimes you will need to reselect this even though it was the last thing you chose.
- Drivers should install and you should see two ports on the computer's device manager.
- You will be using the Serial Port one.
Run CDMA Tool.
- Select ports in the upper left corner. You should see the Serial Port you desire. Double click it and it should appear below. Double click that.
- Below the ports you will see SPC. Hit the blue arrow. If you monitor the log, you will see that it is now unlocked.
- Go to the programming tab. We'll start with the general sub tab. In config, change it to NV_Only and hit write.
- Next move to the nam tab. Hit read. Here you want to enter your MIN twice, and then MDN (phone number) twice. I've changed my number here and given an example. If you have your SID, enter that in the appropriate box as well. I write the PRL last because that almost always disables further editing until a reboot. I wait until I've made all my changes and start writing these tabs backwards, so just press on.
- Go to the data tab. Hit read. Here is what is probably restricting me to 1x. Not all of these fields are writing. I think the main problem is with the passwords. I've highlighted my changes. Username email@example.com and password is vzw. Note the status of the check marks.
- Move on to the mobile IP tab. Hit read. Note the changes in yellow again. I start here on sending the changes. Write current profile and then write. Then go back through the tabs hitting write. Lastly send a Page Plus PRL (Verizon). Watch the log and if it looks like you've lost the connection, you will most likely have to reset the phone and reconnect. Finish writing where you left off.
If you can get some kind of over the air programming code to work let me know. Also, it will probably try to activate your SIM until you get data. This seems to happen always. Hit emergency dialer and then home to get off the activation screen.
Of course at this point, you should have put this ESN on your Page Plus account.
You can try your hand at using QPST. Sometimes I had errors and sometimes I didn't. Follow the QPST tutorial with pictures that is available here:
Think I'm on to something here.
Flashed the Intuition to PP with Dfs, settings wouldn't stick no matter with sim in or out. Flashed with cdmaDev term, sim not inserted and everything works except 3g. I did do it on both ports in both programs. And big up to chris this guide was the only thing I could find on the phone.
Originally Posted by techgnus