If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
10-21-2012, 08:03 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Customer Since
- Sept 2010
- Houston, TX
- One / Note 2
Full Flash Verizon LG Intuition Phablet Tutorial: Talk, Text, MMS, Internet
At the moment, the only thing I cannot get it work is 3G data. This is a test post for our Page Plus section.
MMS will utilize Mraabhimself's app. To get this working, I am using a blank VZW sim card.
LG VS950 Support: Find Manuals & Warranty Info | LG USA
QPST: Tool Downloads (MMS, Proxy Enablers, Flashing, Drivers, etc)
DFS CDMA Tool:
CDMA Tool. DFS software. www.cdmatool.com
- Install LG drivers.
- Enable USB debugging by going to settings > developer options > USB debugging.
- Plug USB cable in.
- Go to the drop down notification bar. You should see an entry for the USB options. Select it and choose Internet connection (Modem). Sometimes you will need to reselect this even though it was the last thing you chose.
- Drivers should install and you should see two ports on the computer's device manager.
- You will be using the Serial Port one.
Run CDMA Tool.
- Select ports in the upper left corner. You should see the Serial Port you desire. Double click it and it should appear below. Double click that.
- Below the ports you will see SPC. Hit the blue arrow. If you monitor the log, you will see that it is now unlocked.
- Go to the programming tab. We'll start with the general sub tab. In config, change it to NV_Only and hit write.
- Next move to the nam tab. Hit read. Here you want to enter your MIN twice, and then MDN (phone number) twice. I've changed my number here and given an example. If you have your SID, enter that in the appropriate box as well. I write the PRL last because that almost always disables further editing until a reboot. I wait until I've made all my changes and start writing these tabs backwards, so just press on.
- Go to the data tab. Hit read. Here is what is probably restricting me to 1x. Not all of these fields are writing. I think the main problem is with the passwords. I've highlighted my changes. Username firstname.lastname@example.org and password is vzw. Note the status of the check marks.
- Move on to the mobile IP tab. Hit read. Note the changes in yellow again. I start here on sending the changes. Write current profile and then write. Then go back through the tabs hitting write. Lastly send a Page Plus PRL (Verizon). Watch the log and if it looks like you've lost the connection, you will most likely have to reset the phone and reconnect. Finish writing where you left off.
If you can get some kind of over the air programming code to work let me know. Also, it will probably try to activate your SIM until you get data. This seems to happen always. Hit emergency dialer and then home to get off the activation screen.
Of course at this point, you should have put this ESN on your Page Plus account.
You can try your hand at using QPST. Sometimes I had errors and sometimes I didn't. Follow the QPST tutorial with pictures that is available here:
QPST Tutorial with Pictures (Cricket)
Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 10-22-2012 at 06:43 AM.
03-04-2013, 09:23 PM #2
I JUST GOT MY LG INTUITION FLASH TO PAGEPLUS BUT THE TECH COULD ONLY GET TALK & TEXT TO WORK, NO DATA! USING A BLANK SIM ALSO BECAUSE THE ONE I HAD IN THERE KEPT RESETING THE PHONE BACK TO VZW NETWORK. IF YOU KNOW A WAY TO GET 3G WORKING PLEASE! PLEASE! HELP! THANKS! SEND ME A IDEAL AT Mizmittins75@gmail.com
01-22-2014, 03:25 PM #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- United States
Thanks for the detail explanation Chris. I did just as you explained but also couldn't get 3G or MMS working. Did you ever figure it out?
02-23-2014, 11:01 PM #4
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
- Montgomery, Al
Think I'm on to something here.
Last edited by slikpuller; 02-23-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread
Advertise With Us?